Wide choice of properties

We offer a wide selection of properties whether you are searching for a house, bungalow or apartment. Our property search system makes it easy to find a property which suits your requirements

Friendly dedicated professionals

Our friendly team of dedicated professionals are ready to provide you with expert advice and support you at all times.

We can help you find:

  • Local council tax band costs
  • The catchment areas for local schools and their ofsted ratings
  • Local transport links
  • Local amenities including supermarkets, banks, gyms and more
  • Local community news

Flexible Viewings

Booking a viewing is simple and can be done anytime online or over the phone. We’ll work around you in order to agree a suitable time.

Maintaining High Standard Accommodation

We provide quality accommodation and ensure compliance with the latest legislation, regularly inspecting properties.

Renting Terms and Conditions

Holding Deposit (per tenancy): One week's rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right- to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).

Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Five weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.

Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent of £50,000 or over per year): Six weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. 

Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.

Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).

Variation of Contract (Tenant's Request):£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.

Change of Sharer (Tenant's Request):£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.

Early Termination (Tenant's Request): Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.

If you any questions on our fees, please ask a member of staff.

Frequently Asked Questions

What references do you require?

We will ask for your address history for the last three years and complete a credit check on each individual tenant. We will also require a reference from your existing Landlord or Letting Agent (if you are currently renting) as well as a written reference from your employer. If you are self-employed, we will ask for an accountant’s reference and most recent set of submitted accounts.

What is an assured short-hold tenancy?

The lease you sign will be an Assured Shorthold, which means that you can stay in the property for the period of the lease (provided you meet all the obligations of the lease). If the landlord wishes to end the tenancy you will be given two months’ notice to quit the premises.

How often will the property be inspected?

We have an obligation to conduct regular inspections of all tenanted accommodation. This is to ensure the property is not in need of repair, that you are looking after the property and discuss any problems you may be experiencing. You will be given notification when an inspection is due to be conducted.

What happens if there is a maintenance issue?

In the event of maintenance being required please telephone us at the earliest possible time in order to minimise any problem that could subsequently arise. Trades persons will be alerted by the Agent and dependent upon the nature and urgency of the task will respond accordingly. Simple precautionary procedures should then be taken by the tenant to prevent any additional problem arising e.g. turn off water at the stopcock if necessary, isolate electric or gas supplies at the mains where required.

Can I have a pet?

You cannot have any pets unless we have permission from the landlord/ourselves in writing. You must consult us prior to obtaining a pet and submit a written request to have a pet stating age/type/breed.

Do I need insurance?

YES! You should consider taking out contents insurance to cover accidental damage to the Landlord’s contents, buildings, fixtures and fittings. The landlord is responsible for insuring the building.

What deposit is required and how will I get it back?

The Deposit normally equates to 5 weeks rent and will be held throughout the tenancy in a government approved deposit scheme and will be returned at the end of the tenancy subject to the property being left in a good condition without any claim for potential damages beyond fair wear and tear.

How is the rent paid?

As a tenant you are responsible for ensuring the rent is paid in full and on time. We have facilities to enable you to establish a standing order which will mean payments are paid directly from your bank to our designated account.  You will need to cancel the standing order before leaving the property. 

Who is responsible for Council Tax and other bills?

Utility bills, including Council Tax is your responsibility unless stated otherwise in the tenancy agreement. You will need to choose your supplier upon moving in and ensure accounts are closed when you vacate.

How much do I need to pay to reserve a property?

Once the Landlord has agreed to accept your application (subject to references and contract) we will ask for a holding deposit equating to one week’s rent. Upon successfully passing the referencing stage of the application, the holding deposit paid will count towards the total balance of rent and deposit owed before the tenancy start date. You risk losing your deposit in the event you provide inaccurate or misleading information on your application, fail a right to rent check, do not all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement or unilaterally withdraw your application. 

Tenants Maintenance FAQ's

Tenant Responsibilities

As a tenant, you have an obligation to maintain the property. The following may be attributed as your responsibility: fuses, light bulbs, unblocking sinks, plugs and chains, and garden upkeep. A full list of your obligations will be in your AST.

I can smell gas. What should I do?

Call 0800 111 999 or look here for more information  http://www.nationalgrid.com/uk/gas/

What is classed as an emergency?

For gas and water, we follow British Gas' lead here. We will get someone to see you as quickly as possible but in the winter months, we cannot guarantee same-day visits or repairs, just as British Gas cannot guarantee them.

I have no hot water.

Firstly, check that your immersion heater is on.  Secondly, if you have gas, do you have any heating working?  Check your pilot light and boiler operating instructions and note the boiler pressure.  If this does not resolve the problem, then read this, before you logon and report the issue, along with the boiler pressure.

I have no heating.

Firstly, check the timers. Secondly, check the override button. Thirdly, check the pilot light. Check your boiler operating instructions and boiler pressure.   If this does not resolve the problem, then read this, before you logon and report the issue, along with the boiler pressure.

I have a water leak

If the leak is minor, then wrap a towel around or place a container under the leak.   If the leak is minor, then wrap a towel around or place a container under the leak.

If the leak would cause significant danger or damage e.g. a burst pipe that cannot be isolated, then call an emergency plumber. Please note that if you make an emergency call-out, you may be charged if the job is not urgent.

My lights aren't working

Firstly, check the main electrical panel for a tripped circuit breaker. Don't stop there. Now check light switches for light bulbs.

Other problems with electrics

Check the consumer unit for signs of tripped fuses. You may need to wait a few minutes before they will reset. Issues can arise when multiple appliances conflict and trip, so record any electrical items that were and record these, should you need to raise a maintenance job online. If an appliance isn't working, check it another socket first, to ensure it isn't the appliance and check another appliance in the 'problem' socket.

What do I do to resolve mould issues?

Click here to see our full guide on how to manage mould / condensation issues

My roof is leaking

As homes age, so does the material covering the roof. As the roofing material ages, it lends itself to water intrusion. Have a look in the loft and see whether you can see obvious signs of daylight or leaks. Logon and raise a job, with an assessment of the problem.

Sign up for Property Alerts

Set up Alert

Sign up for our Mailing List



This website uses cookies. We use cookies to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Read our cookie policy. I understand